Progressive Stamping of Phosphor Bronze Contact for the Circuit Protection Industry
(click on thumbnail to enlarge)
This phosphor bronze contact is used within a Fuse application. Our unique tooling method gave us the competitive edge to win the job.
We began by custom designing and building tooling to fit the client's needs. We then utilized a #28 US multi-slide machine to progressive stamp and form .604" long, .195" wide, 155" high and .016" thick contacts.
After both in-process and final inspection, we shipped 2,000,000 parts of the .000733 lb phosphor bronze contacts to the customer's Harwood Heights, Illinois location annually.
To find out more about this project, see the details below. For more information about our other services, please contact Superfine.
Request a Quote
Progressive Stamping of Phosphor Bronze Contact for the Circuit Protection Industry Specifications
- Product Description
- This phosphor bronze contact is used within a Fuse application. Our unique tooling method gave us the competitive edge to win the job.
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
Tooling was Designed and Built in house
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- #28 US Multi-Slide
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Length: .604"
- Height: .155"
- Length: .604"
- Tightest Tolerances
- Material Used
- 510 Alloy Phosphor Bronze
- Material Finish
- Pre-plated Tin
- Inspection/Testing Performed
- In-Process Inspection
- Estimated Part Weight
- 0.000733 lb. each / 0.733 lbs. per 1000
- Industry for Use
- Circuit Protection
- 2,000,000 pieces Annually
- Delivery Location
- Harwood Heights, Illinois
- Standards Met
- Customer Supplied CAD Print
- Product Name
Back to top